We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Carrs Fell is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Bywell
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°0'15"N 1°56'56"W
- Eastings/Northings: 403362, 567744
- OS Grid: NZ033677
- Mapcode Local: GBR GBTK.VW
- Mapcode Global: WHB28.1G5Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Carrs Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.