Carraway Head Plantation, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Carraway Head Plantation is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Hints
- District/Borough: Lichfield
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°35'50"N 1°46'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 415048, 299983
- OS Grid: SP150999
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4FW.0ZF
- Mapcode Global: WHCH2.MZX4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Carraway Head Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.