Carr Tongue, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Carr Tongue is a place in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Newton on Derwent
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Other Landcover
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°56'29"N 0°51'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 475356, 450085
- OS Grid: SE753500
- Mapcode Local: GBR QQHV.0V
- Mapcode Global: WHFCD.V6R9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Carr Tongue within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.