Carr Strip, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Carr Strip is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Newsham with Breckenbrough
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°15'57"N 1°23'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 439197, 485750
- OS Grid: SE391857
- Mapcode Local: GBR LMN3.RK
- Mapcode Global: WHD8G.G1PJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Carr Strip within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.