We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Carnllundain is a hill or mountain in Pembrokeshire
- Parish/Community: St. David's and the Cathedral Close
- Unitary Authority: Pembrokeshire
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°51'43"N 5°20'50"W
- Eastings/Northings: 169611, 223455
- OS Grid: SM696234
- Mapcode Local: GBR C2.SVMY
- Mapcode Global: VH0TK.8GCF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Carnllundain within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.