We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Carnewas Point is a coastal headland in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: St. Eval
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°28'51"N 5°2'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 184761, 68962
- OS Grid: SW847689
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZG.SSMF
- Mapcode Global: FRA 07BS.J4N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Carnewas Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.