We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Carn-Ffald is a hill or mountain in Pembrokeshire
- Parish/Community: St. David's and the Cathedral Close
- Unitary Authority: Pembrokeshire
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°54'25"N 5°16'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 174926, 228242
- OS Grid: SM749282
- Mapcode Local: GBR C5.Q2LS
- Mapcode Global: VH0TD.JBYC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Carn-Ffald within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.