Cardurnock Flatts, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cardurnock Flatts is a wetland in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Bowness
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°55'44"N 3°18'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 316540, 560136
- OS Grid: NY165601
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5CCF.HX
- Mapcode Global: WH6YL.6CYS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cardurnock Flatts within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.