We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Carder Low is a hill or mountain in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Hartington Town Quarter
- District/Borough: Derbyshire Dales
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°9'38"N 1°48'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 413007, 362634
- OS Grid: SK130626
- Mapcode Local: GBR 46W.S0F
- Mapcode Global: WHCDC.6TT9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Carder Low within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.