We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Captain's Covert is a forest or wood in Melton
- Parish/Community: Empingham
- Unitary Authority: Melton
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°38'29"N 0°35'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 495229, 305801
- OS Grid: SK952058
- Mapcode Local: GBR DTH.6MN
- Mapcode Global: WHGLV.VV8R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Captain's Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.