We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Capes Head is a coastal headland in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Lower Allithwaite
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°11'32"N 3°1'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 333407, 477887
- OS Grid: SD334778
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7MBY.JX
- Mapcode Global: WH83B.KW3D
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Capes Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.