We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Canholes is a settlement in Derbyshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: High Peak, unparished area
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°14'25"N 1°56'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 404500, 371500
- OS Grid: SK045715
- Mapcode Local: GBR GZYZ.22
- Mapcode Global: WHBBS.8T94
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Canholes within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.