Canal Upper Belt, Northamptonshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Canal Upper Belt is a forest or wood in Northamptonshire
- Parish/Community: Brockhall
- District/Borough: Daventry
- County: Northamptonshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°15'24"N 1°5'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 462595, 262459
- OS Grid: SP625624
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9TH.GN9
- Mapcode Global: VHCVF.5J2S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Canal Upper Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.