Canal Covert, Cheshire East
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Canal Covert is a forest or wood in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Marbury cum Quoisley
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°1'8"N 2°38'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 357229, 347056
- OS Grid: SJ572470
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7N.FTQ7
- Mapcode Global: WH9BG.FCJV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Canal Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.