We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Camullas is a coastal landform in Newquay, Cornwall
- Built-Up Area: Newquay
- Parish/Community: Newquay
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°24'48"N 5°6'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 179175, 61705
- OS Grid: SW791617
- Mapcode Local: GBR Z9.N4YV
- Mapcode Global: FRA 075Y.R67
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Camullas within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.