Camilty Plantation, West Lothian
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Camilty Plantation is a forest or wood in West Lothian
- Unitary Authority: West Lothian
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°49'10"N 3°30'35"W
- Eastings/Northings: 305500, 659500
- OS Grid: NT055595
- Mapcode Local: GBR 31X4.YQ
- Mapcode Global: WH5RX.1ZYL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Camilty Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.