We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cam Wood is a forest or wood in Bamber Bridge, Lancashire
- Built-Up Area: Bamber Bridge
- Parish/Community: Clayton-le-Woods
- District/Borough: Chorley
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°42'23"N 2°38'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 357298, 423539
- OS Grid: SD572235
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9TYL.F1
- Mapcode Global: WH975.933C
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cam Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.