Calf House Plantation, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Calf House Plantation is a forest or wood in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Bracewell and Brogden
- District/Borough: Pendle
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°55'46"N 2°13'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 385684, 448190
- OS Grid: SD856481
- Mapcode Local: GBR DRY0.83
- Mapcode Global: WHB7B.WH8C
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Calf House Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.