We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Calcutt is a hamlet in Wiltshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Cricklade
- Unitary Authority: Wiltshire
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°38'20"N 1°50'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 411002, 193356
- OS Grid: SU110933
- Mapcode Local: GBR 3S2.901
- Mapcode Global: VHB36.02VG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Calcutt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Calcutt in the Domesday Book
A village in Cricklade hundred,
in the county of Wiltshire.
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Odo of Winchester
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Odo of Winchester
- Taxable Value: 5 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £4 in 1086
- Households: 1 villager; 4 smallholders; 1 slave; 3 burgesses
- Plough Teams: 1 men's plough (3 plough lands)
- Meadow: 60 acres