We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Caesar's Hole is a coastal landform in Swansea
- Parish/Community: Pennard
- Unitary Authority: Swansea
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°33'27"N 4°3'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 257098, 186323
- OS Grid: SS570863
- Mapcode Local: GBR GW.0QFT
- Mapcode Global: VH4KM.J3JS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Caesar's Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.