We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cadehill Wood is a forest or wood in Kent
- Parish/Community: Sturry
- District/Borough: Canterbury
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°19'10"N 1°7'27"E
- Eastings/Northings: 617795, 162482
- OS Grid: TR177624
- Mapcode Local: GBR TXR.914
- Mapcode Global: VHLGG.F3P4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cadehill Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.