Bye Green, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bye Green is a settlement in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Weston Turville
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°47'43"N 0°44'49"W
- Eastings/Northings: 486500, 211500
- OS Grid: SP865115
- Mapcode Local: GBR D36.HXJ
- Mapcode Global: VHDVD.04DF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bye Green within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.