We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bushton is a village in Wiltshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Clyffe Pypard
- Unitary Authority: Wiltshire
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°30'2"N 1°54'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 406242, 177983
- OS Grid: SU062779
- Mapcode Local: GBR 3TJ.X49
- Mapcode Global: VHB3Q.TJBV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bushton within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Bushton in the Domesday Book
A village in Kingsbridge hundred,
in the county of Wiltshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Bishop of Winchester St Peter & St Swithun
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Bishop of Winchester
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Bishop of Winchester
- Taxable Value: 10 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £3 in 1070; £6 in 1086
- Households: 7 villagers; 3 slaves; 3 other households
- Plough Teams: 2 lord's ploughs; 2 men's ploughs (5 plough lands)
- Meadow: 30 acres
- Woodland: 2 furlongs