We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Burgh Heath is a village in Banstead, Surrey
- Built-Up Area: Banstead
- Parish/Community: Reigate and Banstead, unparished area
- District/Borough: Reigate and Banstead
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°18'21"N 0°13'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 524187, 157809
- OS Grid: TQ241578
- Mapcode Local: GBR BV.H8K
- Mapcode Global: VHGRX.4FMR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Burgh Heath within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.