We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bulby is a hamlet in Lincolnshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Irnham
- District/Borough: South Kesteven
- County: Lincolnshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°49'22"N 0°26'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 505306, 326165
- OS Grid: TF053261
- Mapcode Local: GBR FSW.3WJ
- Mapcode Global: WHGL5.79BT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bulby within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Bulby in the Domesday Book
A village in Beltisloe hundred,
in the county of Lincolnshire.
Two manors recorded in Domesday.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Healfdene
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Alfred of Lincoln
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Alfred of Lincoln
- Taxable Value: 2 7⁄8 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 10/- in 1066; £2 in 1086
- Households: 2 villagers; 4 freemen
- Plough Teams: 2 lord's ploughs; 2 men's ploughs (2 7⁄8 plough lands)
- Meadow: 8 acres
- Woodland: 320 acres
- Overlord in 1066: Aethelstan son of Godram
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Osfram
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Guy of Craon
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Guy of Craon
- Taxable Value: 1⁄4 geld