We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Buckley Hill is a settlement in Bootle, Sefton
- Built-Up Area: Bootle
- Parish/Community: Sefton, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Sefton
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°29'17"N 2°59'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 334500, 399500
- OS Grid: SJ345995
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7XK3.RB
- Mapcode Global: WH86V.2L39
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Buckley Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.