Brown's Bank, Cheshire East
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Brown's Bank is a hamlet in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Newhall
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°59'2"N 2°31'51"W
- Eastings/Northings: 364456, 343109
- OS Grid: SJ644431
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7S.J3R7
- Mapcode Global: WH9BQ.3825
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Brown's Bank within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.