Broom Spinney, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Broom Spinney is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Biddlesden
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°3'0"N 1°5'25"W
- Eastings/Northings: 462481, 239469
- OS Grid: SP624394
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9X0.F5R
- Mapcode Global: VHCWD.1QYR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Broom Spinney within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.