Briary Wood, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Briary Wood is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Biddlesden
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°3'29"N 1°3'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 464960, 240402
- OS Grid: SP649404
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9WV.Y24
- Mapcode Global: VHCWD.PJ5J
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Briary Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.