Briary Plantation, Aylesbury Vale
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Briary Plantation is a forest or wood in Milton Keynes, Aylesbury Vale
- Built-Up Area: Milton Keynes
- Parish/Community: Shenley Church End
- Unitary Authority: Aylesbury Vale
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°0'1"N 0°48'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 481620, 234213
- OS Grid: SP816342
- Mapcode Local: GBR D0L.KDZ
- Mapcode Global: VHDT5.VZTC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Briary Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Briary Plantation