We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Braytown is a suburban area in Wool, Dorset
Other current and historical names
- East Burton
- Giddy Green
- Burton, East
- Built-Up Area: Wool
- Parish/Community: Wool
- District/Borough: Purbeck
- County: Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°40'40"N 2°13'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 383867, 86497
- OS Grid: SY838864
- Mapcode Local: GBR 21J.F3F
- Mapcode Global: FRA 6768.Z14
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Braytown within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.