Bratton, Telford and Wrekin
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bratton is a suburban area in Telford, Telford and Wrekin
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Telford
- Parish/Community: Wrockwardine
- Unitary Authority: Telford and Wrekin
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°43'22"N 2°32'37"W
- Eastings/Northings: 363362, 314065
- OS Grid: SJ633140
- Mapcode Local: GBR BT.1DFX
- Mapcode Global: WH9CV.WTTC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bratton within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Bratton in the Domesday Book
A village in Wrockwardine hundred,
in the county of Shropshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Erngeat of Bratton
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: William Pandolf
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Warin of Eyton (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1 1⁄2 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 3/12 in 1066
- Households: 5 smallholders