We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Braddock is a settlement in Cornwall
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Broadoak
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°26'0"N 4°35'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 216500, 62500
- OS Grid: SX165625
- Mapcode Local: GBR N8.Q41D
- Mapcode Global: FRA 178X.5H3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Braddock within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Braddock in the Domesday Book
A village in Fawton hundred,
in the county of Cornwall.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Aelfric
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Count of Mortain
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Reginald of Vautortes (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1⁄2 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 12 shillings in 1070; 10 shillings in 1086
- Households: 3 villagers; 4 smallholders; 2 slaves
- Plough Teams: 1 lord's plough; 1 men's plough (4 plough lands)
- Woodland: 20 acres
- Pasture: 100 acres
- Animals in 1086: 10 goats