We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bradaford is a settlement in Devon
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Virginstow
- District/Borough: Torridge
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°43'40"N 4°16'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 239500, 94500
- OS Grid: SX395945
- Mapcode Local: GBR NP.3KM4
- Mapcode Global: FRA 17Y5.05T
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bradaford within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Bradaford in the Domesday Book
A village in Lifton hundred,
in the county of Devon.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Saewin
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Iudhael of Totnes
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Nigel (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1⁄8 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 2/4¾ in 1070; 2/4¾ in 1086
- Households: 1 villager
- Meadow: 8 acres
- Woodland: 10 acres
- Pasture: 1 acre