We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Boxmoor is a suburban area in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Hemel Hempstead
- Parish/Community: Dacorum, unparished area
- District/Borough: Dacorum
- County: Hertfordshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°44'45"N 0°29'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 504659, 206326
- OS Grid: TL046063
- Mapcode Local: GBR G6S.J2T
- Mapcode Global: VHFS5.JCQZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Boxmoor within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.