We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bottom Boat is a settlement in Wakefield, Wakefield
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Wakefield
- Parish/Community: Wakefield, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Wakefield
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°42'56"N 1°27'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 435500, 424500
- OS Grid: SE355245
- Mapcode Local: GBR LT6G.YR
- Mapcode Global: WHDBY.HV9V
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bottom Boat within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.