Botolph Claydon, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Botolph Claydon is a village in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: East Claydon
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°54'51"N 0°56'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 473313, 224512
- OS Grid: SP733245
- Mapcode Local: GBR C02.Y0Y
- Mapcode Global: VHDTP.Q4ST
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Botolph Claydon within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.