Botley Copse, Vale of White Horse
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Botley Copse is a forest or wood in Vale of White Horse
- Parish/Community: Baydon
- Unitary Authority: Vale of White Horse
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°31'16"N 1°35'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 428149, 180333
- OS Grid: SU281803
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5XD.KD0
- Mapcode Global: VHC1C.9185
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Botley Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.