We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bogthorn is a suburban area in Keighley, Bradford
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Keighley
- Parish/Community: Keighley
- Unitary Authority: Bradford
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°51'1"N 1°56'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 404377, 439359
- OS Grid: SE043393
- Mapcode Local: GBR GRXX.WG
- Mapcode Global: WHB7W.7HV0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bogthorn within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.