We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Blackford Bridge is a settlement in Radcliffe, Bury
- Built-Up Area: Radcliffe
- Parish/Community: Bury, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Bury
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°33'49"N 2°17'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 380500, 407500
- OS Grid: SD805075
- Mapcode Local: GBR DWD7.R7
- Mapcode Global: WH97X.PPXB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Blackford Bridge within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.