Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Blackbrook is a village in Surrey
- Parish/Community: Mole Valley, unparished area
- District/Borough: Mole Valley
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°12'28"N 0°18'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 518032, 146761
- OS Grid: TQ180467
- Mapcode Local: GBR HGY.602
- Mapcode Global: VHGS7.KW2X
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Blackbrook within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.