Blackball Rocks, South Hams
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Blackball Rocks is a cliff or slope in Torquay, South Hams
- Built-Up Area: Torquay
- Parish/Community: Torbay, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: South Hams
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°28'51"N 3°30'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 292713, 65654
- OS Grid: SX927656
- Mapcode Local: GBR QX.22W3
- Mapcode Global: FRA 37JS.H08
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Blackball Rocks within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Blackball Rocks