Black Wood, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Black Wood is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Aston Clinton
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°46'9"N 0°41'35"W
- Eastings/Northings: 490273, 208641
- OS Grid: SP902086
- Mapcode Local: GBR D3N.5JN
- Mapcode Global: VHDVD.XSXL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Black Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.