Black Fir Wood, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Black Fir Wood is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Weeford
- District/Borough: Lichfield
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°36'41"N 1°48'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 413178, 301557
- OS Grid: SK131015
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4FN.60B
- Mapcode Global: WHCH2.6MV7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Black Fir Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.