We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bilbrook is a village in Staffordshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Bilbrook
- District/Borough: South Staffordshire
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°37'44"N 2°10'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 388500, 303500
- OS Grid: SJ885035
- Mapcode Local: GBR 121.VX
- Mapcode Global: WHBFR.M57S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bilbrook within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Bilbrook in the Domesday Book
A village in Seisdon hundred,
in the county of Staffordshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Canons of Tettenhall
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Canons of Tettenhall
- Lords of the Manor in 1086: Canons of Tettenhall; Canons of Wolverhampton (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 2 geld
- Households: 2 villagers; 5 smallholders
- Plough Teams: 5 1⁄2 men's ploughs (2 1⁄2 plough lands)
- Churches: 1