Bettymoor Plantation, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bettymoor Plantation is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Haddenham
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°47'7"N 0°56'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 473451, 210184
- OS Grid: SP734101
- Mapcode Local: GBR C1T.402
- Mapcode Global: VHDV8.QD72
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bettymoor Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.