Bernard's Heath, Hertfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bernard's Heath is a forest or wood in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Built-Up Area: St Albans
- Parish/Community: St Albans, unparished area
- District/Borough: St. Albans
- County: Hertfordshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°45'43"N 0°20'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 515016, 208372
- OS Grid: TL150083
- Mapcode Local: GBR H84.D5Z
- Mapcode Global: VHGPJ.4YVZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bernard's Heath within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.