Benty Hill Plantation, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Benty Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Teddesley Hay
- District/Borough: South Staffordshire
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°44'12"N 2°2'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 397132, 315459
- OS Grid: SJ971154
- Mapcode Local: GBR 294.D29
- Mapcode Global: WHBF7.KGXR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Benty Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.