Bempton Cliffs, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bempton Cliffs is a cliff or slope in Bempton, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Bempton
- Parish/Community: Bempton
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°8'51"N 0°9'50"W
- Eastings/Northings: 520025, 473966
- OS Grid: TA200739
- Mapcode Local: GBR WN9G.9Z
- Mapcode Global: WHHF1.G05S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bempton Cliffs within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.