Belton Firs, Lincolnshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Belton Firs is a forest or wood in Lincolnshire
- Parish/Community: Careby Aunby and Holywell
- District/Borough: South Kesteven
- County: Lincolnshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°44'25"N 0°31'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 500037, 316902
- OS Grid: TF000169
- Mapcode Local: GBR FTR.1G5
- Mapcode Global: WHGLH.ZCPX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Belton Firs within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.